Monday, August 6, 2012

Blazie's EARS!

At nine and a half weeks, Blazie's ears went up!!

They are in what we like to call the "praying ears" position. :) As the cartilage strengthens, and after she is done teething (around six months) they should stand up normally. For now, however, they are just terribly cute!

Boing boing boing says Blazie...it's hard to get a non-blurry photo of pups at this age, they are always moving!

Got an itch--Mom, why are you taking a picture of me when I look so silly?!

This is a good sniffy spot...and everyone can see my pretty silver coat.

Mom says I have pretty good reach, even if it is blurry.

What?? Oh, the ear? Don't worry, it'll go back up. It's just got a mind of its own. Kind of like me!

Another look at the dingo-face...

Mom says this would be a good stack if I didn't have my nose on momma Kyrie's butt!

Well this photo is a little older, so the ear isn't quite up...just assume it's waving goodbye! ;)

Thanks for reading, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment