Sunday, August 12, 2012

Blazie at Ten Weeks!

Welcome to our Blazie at ten weeks update! Above, Blazie showing off her show-ring trot! We're hoping to enter her in some shows this fall--we can't wait to see how she does!

Blazie has been getting lots of outside play-time with her momma Kyrie and our boy Leo this week! Running around the yard with them is good for her developing muscles and bones, and thankfully it's been a little nicer out lately. :) Below, check out Kyrie's huge happy face because she gets to play with Blazie!

Blazie: "I love you, mom!"

Mother and daughter. :)

Leo: "Where is that puppy? I heard she likes frisbees..."

Here I come!

Hey, wait for me!

Hi Leo!!

Can I have that?

No way, puppy! This is MY frisbee!

My favorite game...fishing for puppies!

See? Told you all the frisbees were MINE!

DAAAAaaaAAAD! Leo took all the frisbees!!

Oh, fine. I guess we can share.

HAH! Who has your frisbee now, big dog?!?

Yay, frisbee. :)

Thanks for reading, everyone! We'll have a twelve weeks update in a couple weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment